Cheesy smoked sausage and chive omelette recipe
- Dish type
A chive omelette stuffed with cheesy smoked sausage! A cheap and tasty dish that you can serve for breakfast, lunch or a light supper.
Stirlingshire, Scotland, UK
15 people made this
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Mattesons® smoked sausage, sliced
- 30g grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Crack the eggs and put into a large bowl. Add the milk and beat them together, then stir in the chives and a little salt to season.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan, add the egg mixture and leave to cook until set, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in another frying pan or saucepan, add the smoked sausage and cook just to heat it through, about 3 minutes.
- Put the smoked sausage onto one half of the omelette, sprinkle over the cheese, then fold the omelette over, then serve!
Can either be served on its own or with chips or salad.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
I love this simple yet tasty meal I add mushrooms and onions/spring onions and use mattersons smoked sausage hhhmmmmm-24 Jan 2015